Entering a Lottery
- How does the lottery work?
- I don't see an "Enter Now" button. How do I enter the lottery?
- Is there a lottery every day?
- How many times can I enter a lottery?
- Can I enter lotteries for more than one show at a time?
- After submitting my entry, I got a message to check my email but I never received the email. What should I do now?
- If I win, where will my seats be?
- I chose the wrong number of tickets. Can I change the number of tickets I want?
- I won 2 tickets, but I only want to purchase 1. Is that possible?
- Can I give someone else my tickets?
- When can I pick up my tickets? What do I need to do?
- Can I pick up my tickets earlier than 30 minutes prior to the show?
- I won! How do I pay?
- How long do I have to pay for my tickets?
- I wasn’t able to pay within 1 hour. Is there any way to pay for tickets after?
- I was in the process of paying, but when I tried to submit payment I was told the payment window had closed. Can I still pay?
- My credit card is being declined. What should I do?
- I already paid for my tickets, but can't make the show. Is it possible to receive a refund or exchange the tickets for a future performance?