For most shows you have 60 minutes from the time the lottery closes to pay for your tickets, although this may vary per show. The lottery closing time is listed online at the time of entry as well as in the email confirming your entry. You will be notified shortly after the lottery closes so keep an eye on your email. Should you be selected as a winner, the payment deadline will be included in your winner notification email.
Articles in this section
- I won! How do I pay?
- How long do I have to pay for my tickets?
- I wasn’t able to pay within 1 hour. Is there any way to pay for tickets after?
- I was in the process of paying, but when I tried to submit payment I was told the payment window had closed. Can I still pay?
- My credit card is being declined. What should I do?
- I already paid for my tickets, but can't make the show. Is it possible to receive a refund or exchange the tickets for a future performance?