No. Tickets cannot be transferred to other people or performances. A valid photo ID matching the name on the lottery entry is required to pick up tickets at the Box Office beginning no sooner than 30 minutes before showtime.
Articles in this section
- If I win, where will my seats be?
- I chose the wrong number of tickets. Can I change the number of tickets I want?
- I won 2 tickets, but I only want to purchase 1. Is that possible?
- Can I give someone else my tickets?
- When can I pick up my tickets? What do I need to do?
- Can I pick up my tickets earlier than 30 minutes prior to the show?
- Can someone else pick up my tickets using my ID?
- Is the price listed on the site the cost to enter the lottery or the cost of the ticket?