If you received an email confirming your lottery entry, you have been entered into that lottery. If you go to check your status and it says there are no entries it may be for one of two reasons – either you are not entering your information exactly as you did when you entered the lottery or you are checking your status after that performance has started. You will only be able to check your status for a lottery before the start of the performance. After the performance has begun, you will no longer be able to check your status for that performance.
Articles in this section
- How does the lottery work?
- I don't see an "Enter Now" button. How do I enter the lottery?
- Is there a lottery every day?
- How many times can I enter a lottery?
- Can I enter lotteries for more than one show at a time?
- After submitting my entry, I got a message to check my email but I never received the email. What should I do now?
- I added email@example.com to my address book, but I'm still not receiving emails. Now what?
- May I enter the lottery if I am under the age of 18?
- How are the winners contacted?
- Is there a way to check my lottery status without access to email?