Yes, but you will only win one lottery for performances playing at the same time. You may win two lotteries in one day if one is a matinee and the other is an evening performance.
Articles in this section
- How does the lottery work?
- I don't see an "Enter Now" button. How do I enter the lottery?
- Is there a lottery every day?
- How many times can I enter a lottery?
- Can I enter lotteries for more than one show at a time?
- After submitting my entry, I got a message to check my email but I never received the email. What should I do now?
- I added firstname.lastname@example.org to my address book, but I'm still not receiving emails. Now what?
- May I enter the lottery if I am under the age of 18?
- How are the winners contacted?
- Is there a way to check my lottery status without access to email?