Unfortunately, no. Once the payment window has closed, tickets will be released and are no longer available.
Articles in this section
- I already paid for my tickets, but can't make the show. Is it possible to receive a refund or exchange the tickets for a future performance?
- My credit card is being declined. What should I do?
- I was in the process of paying, but when I tried to submit payment I was told the payment window had closed. Can I still pay?
- I wasn’t able to pay within 1 hour. Is there any way to pay for tickets after?
- How long do I have to pay for my tickets?
- I won! How do I pay?