If you win a lottery, pay, and receive your payment confirmation email, you can pick up your tickets at the Box Office no sooner than 30 minutes prior to showtime. You must present a photo ID matching the name on the lottery entry to pick up your tickets.
Articles in this section
- If I win, where will my seats be?
- I chose the wrong number of tickets. Can I change the number of tickets I want?
- I won 2 tickets, but I only want to purchase 1. Is that possible?
- Can I give someone else my tickets?
- When can I pick up my tickets? What do I need to do?
- Can I pick up my tickets earlier than 30 minutes prior to the show?
- Can someone else pick up my tickets using my ID?
- Is the price listed on the site the cost to enter the lottery or the cost of the ticket?